Here is a list of several reasons due to which Outlook not showing attachments. They are as follows:
- First of all, it arises due to improper Outlook app settings.
- Synchronization issues.
- Using incompatible files.
- Poor network connectivity.
- Overloaded network problem.
- Again and again, downloading multiple files at one time stops you to open attachments.
We can help you in fixing the Outlook not showing attachments issue. We will deliver 100% effective troubleshooting steps to get rid of this issue. Although if you have any queries, then feel free to ask our certified support experts.